Our partnership with the FFN
The FFN, or French Naturism Federation, was founded in 1950 by one of the movement’s pioneers, Albert Lecoq, and some of his friends. Its aim is to organise, defend and promote the values of this lifestyle which is so often criticised.
A non-profit association, the FFN is an organised and structured movement: it has 160 active members (associations and registered naturist organisations), a management board, a federal office and specialised committees.
It currently encompasses no less than 360 naturist sites (campsites, gîtes and guest houses) and 50 official naturist beaches. More information about what it does can be found on this website: www.ffn-naturisme.com
The FFN plays an important role:
• Communicating effectively to change preconceptions and to promote naturism.
• Advocating this way of life and defending it in front of local authorities, making sure that the law does not infringe on naturist
• Supporting naturist associations (with material, administrative and financial aid).
Naturism is a way of life as well as a state of mind that does not disappear once the summer is over. Campaigning and taking part in actions that are closely linked to naturist values, such as the protection of and respect for the environment, is important on several levels, and sharing these issues with other naturists allows this large family to remain close-knit over common concerns.
By joining one of the associations near you (see www.ffn-naturisme.com), you can actively contribute to the movement.
A licence? Why?
• To show that you are part of the naturist family.
• To demonstrate your commitment to practising naturism in line with the principles defined by the International Naturist
• To provide financial support for the French Naturism Federation in its mission to promote naturist values.
Thanks to the sale of naturist licences, our site is actively and financially supporting the FFN in order to strengthen and encourage it in its challenging mission of promoting naturism.
Our large family needs you in order to move forward… join us and become an active member of the federation!